Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hanabi and Matsuri 2009

I've been waiting for these summer events to come and finally it's here.

August 08, 2009 at around 5:30pm JP time we travel by foot as we headed to where the event will took place. The weather isn't that good. It's humid. I was with my mom and Aunt and also with my cousin who happens to be my official photographer for that afternoon. The fireworks will start at exactly 7:30 pm so my cousin and I decided to stroll around. There were lots of food stalls aligning down the streets. I was crazy amused with the lanterns hanging around in every streets we go. There were lots of people there which is very unusual in a normal day in Japan. There were also dance presentations for all ages and we only cared to watch if they play some english songs.lol...

here are some pic I would like to share...

The Yukata Girls as what I call them! it's already been a tradition to wear yukata during summer festivals. Hope I could wear one next year!




The Lanterns I could not help but take pictures of them! soooo nicely done!








And of course the highlight of the event is the Fireworks Display that lasted for an hour...






And here's a video

No comments:

Post a Comment